- Yes 39%, 9 votes9 votes 39%9 votes – 39% of all votes
- Yes and he’ll get another four years 39%, 9 votes9 votes 39%9 votes – 39% of all votes
- No 22%, 5 votes5 votes 22%5 votes – 22% of all votes
Listen to TriggerWarning live and catch other awesome shows with the FREE Cogent Radio Android App.
Latest Forum Posts
Listen to our latest podcast here! We record the podcast live every Tuesday at 10:30pm UK time and release the episode on Wednesday with extra time on a Friday. Listen live here on our live page or via the Cogent Radio app. Our podcast is also available via other platforms. Check out our podcast page.
Latest TW Videos
MSM News Feeds
- Man ‘beaten to death’ in south-west London
- Cobalt airline warns passengers that all flights are cancelled
- ‘Vamos a morir de tristeza’: los padres y sus hijos se reunieron tras las rejas
- Man falls from top floor of Westfield Stratford on to another shopper
- U.S. Bars American Aid Groups From Traveling to North Korea
- Ebola Outbreak in Congo Not a Global Emergency, W.H.O. Says
- Overlooked No More: Yamei Kin, the Chinese Doctor Who Introduced Tofu to the West
- The midterms minute: Democrats have more money than they can spend
- The Skywhale Returns to Australia’s Skies, and Its Creator Braces for Impact
- Cheap international shipping may disappear due to Trump’s latest move
- Nationals leadership tensions boil over – politics live
- Detective allegedly urged Weinstein accuser to delete material from phone
- Theresa May signals willingness to extend transition period
- ‘I don’t want to talk about any of the facts’: Mike Pompeo on Jamal Khashoggi case – video
- U.N. Syria Envoy, Staffan de Mistura, Announces Resignation
Trigger Warning is entirely self funded and relies on the amazing generosity of our viewers and listeners. Whether you become a Patron or go direct via PayPal or even just share our links you’re an essential part of the crew. Thank you!