Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:TW ForumCommunity: General ChatRandom Thoughts
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Random Thoughts

Quote from Moefugger on July 25, 2020, 7:43 pm

So many have left to another site including me.

which site would be that site? is a secret? tell me

Check your messages.

Been neglecting the house the last few weeks, for obvious reasons. time to get caught up, mow the yard, some weeding and trimming, get a burn pile going this weekend. Good God, I got a lot to burn! And that's just outside. Don't get me started on the inside. Looks like a tornado hit this place, and I know about tornadoes. I need a drink, or four.

I know, I'm a slob.

This morning Mowed, edged, cut the juniper back from the side walk, sprayed wasps, sprayed weeds, planted a few Florida Arrow Root plants, changed the mower engine oil, transplanted two banana plants. Washed my dusty ass.

Fucking  main site is a mess. Been cussing the mods because they let never say cunt spam the shit out of peoples posts and refuse to stop him. Now they fucked  my account so I cannot see any vids so fuck it. I tried to delete my account and cannot even do that. Shame. LL used to be fun. Now it is spammers and fuck wits running amok. Yet they sure will block people who try to say something about it.. Many have already left for another site where they actually try to moderate the place.

Quote from Moefugger on August 1, 2020, 2:42 pm

This morning Mowed, edged, cut the juniper back from the side walk, sprayed wasps, sprayed weeds, planted a few Florida Arrow Root plants, changed the mower engine oil, transplanted two banana plants. Washed my dusty ass.

Fucking  main site is a mess. Been cussing the mods because they let never say cunt spam the shit out of peoples posts and refuse to stop him. Now they fucked  my account so I cannot see any vids so fuck it. I tried to delete my account and cannot even do that. Shame. LL used to be fun. Now it is spammers and fuck wits running amok. Yet they sure will block people who try to say something about it.. Many have already left for another site where they actually try to moderate the place.

Since the tropical storm moved up the coast, it's been raining everyday since. I don't mean the late afternoon shower that's usual around here, but storms off and on every day and night for this last week. Haven't gotten anything more done outside and I need to! I've decided to have a yard and house sale to get rid of M's stuff and some of mine too. So I've been shifting all this stuff around  this last week. Anyway...lotsa shit going on here.

Moe...you are talking about LL....right? shortly after LL got rid of the forums I stopped going there. Just like you said, the site has gotten way too politically correct. Who are they to tell me how to express myself. who are they to censor George Carlin Richard Prior et.al. That's why I like TW.

Oh, send me a message of the site you mentioned above to Sea. I'll take a look for myself.

Why is China so good as baseball?

...... They took out half the world with one bat.....

yuk, yuk, yuk!

Uploaded files:
  • laffraff.jpg

One bat

©2020 TriggerWarning.tv